Sunday, September 19, 2004

up in the air

me being the scheduler like i am, this whole thing with everything being up in the air is really tough for me... but i think i'm dealing pretty well... i was supposed to go to fl last week, but changed it to this week, and now that flight may be cancelled as well... and chris isn't sure when he'll go back... so it looks like i won't be making it to FL anymore this year... who knows... chris could decide to come here and spend some time here... or go to cali, and spend time there (if he does, i might go there too)... so see, so many options and i can't plan anything... it kinda makes me feel lost...

but in good news, a neighbor reported that chris's home was in good shape... some water damage, fence down, and chimney blown off... but otherwise good shape... and an officer on base reported that none of the cars in the lot where chris was parked looked totalled... so maybe his car will at least be driveable...

*sigh*... i just wish i could do something... anything... and dangit... i want a plan...

1 comment:

JennyUsagi said...

Hi April, thanks for the update, I knew Chris was ok in Memphis, but I heard Pensacola was hit pretty hard. I hope you guys get to come out to California, that would be awesome, I'd love to finally meet you. :) Tell Chris hi and that I'm glad his house and car are still (mostly) there. *Hugs for you both.*